Monday, April 16, 2012

Continuing Success

I am writing to you as a new man. I am off caffeine (again) this year and things have been great. I went off in January, and have only had a few since. I am not dog tired every day anymore. That alone is worth the stiff price of admission. Speaking of that, I should add that things are working better "down below," as it were. I know, that's probably too much information, but I seriously thought I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. No, I WAS in fact suffering from E.D., but it turned out to be CIED, Caffeine Induced Erectile Dysfunction. Is that a thing? I found amphetamine-induced sexual dysfunction, but not this. Hey, over on Lance's page, they even say the opposite. I'm here to tell you that there is absolutely a connection between heavy caffeine dependency and erectile dysfunction. This isn't the first time this cycle has happened to me. I am a living laboratory of caffeine addiction.

At any rate, I've been feeling so good I started running again. This has not resulted in much weight loss, of which there is plenty to lose, but I seem to be gaining some endurance. Did an 11 mile run/walk the other day without any adverse effects. Time to ramp it up. I have this feeling like I'm really over caffeine this time, but I don't want to get too complacent. It's very easy to slip back into it. It is everywhere.

No comments: